By making use of our website, services, and advertising programs you agree to abide by the following Terms & Conditions. Please carefully and ensure that you understand the terms and conditions fully. OnlineDigitalJob.com is free to make revisions, additions, or deletions to its terms and conditions without any prior notice. Users are expected to keep themselves up to date with the latest OnlineDigitalJob.com terms and conditions before using its services and the company shall be held responsible for oversight in this regard by the advertisers/users of this website and its advertising programs.
OnlineDigitalJob.com – Terms & Conditions
You agree to abide by all the terms and conditions stipulated in this membership agreement. OnlineDigitalJob.com is free to make amendments to this Membership Agreement without any prior information. We will make efforts to reach our members as and when there should be a policy change updating the members of the change.
Members are free to terminate their account at any point of time if the current terms and conditions or future updates of the terms and conditions are not agreeable to them. By continuing to use the service, you agree to accept the amendments made to the policy.
You are expected to keep yourself up to date with the latest terms and conditions by reviewing the policy on a regular basis.
Who Is Eligible?
Only users that are 18 years of age or older can participate in OnlineDigitalJob.com advertising programs. International members can participate in OnlineDigitalJob.com advertising programs except in territories where the local governing laws prohibit it.
The following persons are not eligible to participate in OnlineDigitalJob.com programs and this is to ensure the integrity of the company’s advertising program:
All employees and other agents liaising with OnlineDigitalJob.com or anyone associated with these persons including parents, immediate family members such as mother, father, brother, system, son, daughter, spouse and contractors, subsidiaries, affiliate companies, and service agencies.
By choosing to use our program, you confirm to use your own name, email address, and accurate contact information. You agree not to use a false identity.
- Users are not allowed to maintain multiple accounts registered with different email addresses.
- Only one account per household is permitted. The system tracks the IP to ensure this.
- You pledge to keep your username and password combination confidential.
- Users are free to make changes to their passwords regularly to ensure better online security and account integrity.
- Users shall report all unauthorized access to their account immediately to OnlineDigitalJob.com to ensure their own safety and the safety of the OnlineDigitalJob.com network.
- OnlineDigitalJob.com is free to terminate the user accounts at its own discretion for reasons such as any inappropriate or illegal use of the account.
Accounts that are inactive for more than 90 days shall be considered inactive accounts and closed the account. In case, an account is stamped ‘inactive’, the funds will be forfeited and the account balance will be zeroed. The forfeited balance shall not be credited back on the reopening of the account. The same is applicable for any referrals the user may have in his or her account, they will be lost too on account termination.
OnlineDigitalJob.com features various membership options for users that are looking for something more than just basic features. Users are free to opt for the membership program of their choice. Users will be able to upgrade their membership at any time by writing to us. All membership fees charged are non-refundable.
Misuse of Account Such As Selling Or Renting
Users are strictly prohibited from selling or renting their accounts. Accounts suspected of such activities will have restricted access and could be terminated.
Association With OnlineDigitalJob.com
You are in no way entitled to any partnership, franchise, employment relationship, agency, or joint venture with OnlineDigitalJob.com through this agreement. Users do not have any authority to represent OnlineDigitalJob.com at any level, or accept or make any offers on behalf of OnlineDigitalJob.com at any point in time.
The user is completely responsible for meeting their own tax requirements on the revenue generated from or through OnlineDigitalJob.com.
OnlineDigitalJob.com.in shall not be made liable for any and all loss of profits, business opportunities either direct or indirect, damages that are both incidental and or consequential pertaining to this agreement and or through your use of the website. At any point of time, the aggregate liability shall not exceed the total fee paid or payable to the user pertaining to this agreement.
OnlineDigitalJob.com does not make any direct or indirect warranties or representations that the operation of our website will be absolutely error-free or uninterrupted. The errors that may be present on this website or the interruptions that may occur do not make the company liable in any way for the damages or losses suffered by the user.
OnlineDigitalJob.com shall also not be held liable for any loss or damage that results due to electronic loss of data, malware or virus infection of the user’s PC, or other digital causes that result from the use of our website. OnlineDigitalJob.com is not liable to pay for repairs of any such nature or for virus removal or other damages on all such occasions.
The member or the user takes complete responsibility for their online security including the use of appropriate antivirus and antimalware software and keeping them up to date.
By using our website and its services you agree that you will indemnify and hold all the stakeholders of OnlineDigitalJob.com including its owners, directors, employees, members, and agents harmless from all liabilities and damages including but not limited to attorney fees and other legal expenses.
Use of Third-Party Websites
OnlineDigitalJob.com and its website may feature third-party websites. Users are to click on these links at their own risk and discretion. OnlineDigitalJob.com does not have any control over those third-party websites. OnlineDigitalJob.com also does not monitor these websites directly or indirectly and also does not vouch for their safety or credibility. It is the responsibility of the user to verify the credibility of the third-party website links featured here at OnlineDigitalJob.com. We do not endorse any service, website, or product here at OnlineDigitalJob.com.
User Representation And Warranty
By making use of our advertising program and our website you warrant that you validly execute this agreement and comply with all binding obligations that are enforceable against you as per the terms and conditions and as per the legal system pertaining to your jurisdiction.
Users shall not undermine the integrity of our website, services or company by promoting referral links through spamming or unsolicited emails or through the use of any other electronic means. Spamming will result in immediate termination of the account and your membership with the company shall be considered void.
Abuse of Account
OnlineDigitalJob.com prohibits the use of bots or software tools that will undermine the integrity of the services of the website.
Users shall not have multiple accounts at OnlineDigitalJob.com. The use of multiple accounts by registration through different email addresses will result in the immediate termination of all the related accounts. Any account balance at the time of the account termination shall be considered forfeited.
OnlineDigitalJob.com at its sole discretion can block any IP, user, or member who tries to breach our server through the use of any malpractice including the use of anonymizing VPN or other proxy servers.
All accounts that violate our policy will be immediately terminated and all the funds available in the account will be forfeited and shall not be credited to the user’s account.
The user shall not issue a chargeback on any transaction that is completed at OnlineDigitalJob.com. Such events will be considered a cause for account termination.
Users that like to have their account unsuspended agree to pay a stipulated fee along with the chargeback fee.
Intellectual Property Right
- Users agree not to reproduce this website and or its contents in part or full. Users also agree not to copy, modify or amend the website or its contents in any form without the written permission of OnlineDigitalJob.com.
- The logo, content, statistics featured, and other information presented on this website is protected against intellectual property right.
- Users shall not make false claims as employees, partners, or contractors for OnlineDigitalJob.com without written consent and permission.
- OnlineDigitalJob.com is an affilate of Adsmacro.com. Users who join on either site will have to use the Adsmacro member area to work.
- Demo Work: The demo work given on our website is just a representation of the workflow, actual work may differ based on the task that you choose to work on.
Activation of the advertisement
- All new ads created by the users of this website will be reviewed by the company before it is activated. Only ads that comply with our terms and conditions and company policy will be activated.
- OnlineDigitalJob.com at its sole discretion can accept or reject any advertisement posted by the user.
- In case of rejection of any advertisement created by the user, the fund deposited by the user towards the fee of the advertisement will be credited back to the advertiser’s balance. The user will be able to use the funds for the creation of any other ad in the future.
- OnlineDigitalJob.com reserves the right to deny any advertisement that the company does not see fit to be displayed.
- The ad review and approval process will normally take 4 to 6 working hours.
- However, in certain cases, it may take up to 48 working hours. This may be the case for ads that are submitted during weekends or other holidays.
- When you are posting an ad, be prepared to wait for 48 hours and schedule your ad postings accordingly.
Ad approval intimation
Advertisers will receive an email confirmation once the ad is approved by the admin team.
- We do not accept the following types of websites in our advertising program:
- Websites containing malicious scripts or codes.
- Websites with excessive pop-ups
- Websites that spread viruses and Trojans.
- After the approval of the URL, the websites shall not be changed materially to the extent that the website after the change is in violation of the Terms and Conditions of OnlineDigitalJob.com.
Editing an ad
Any additions, deletions, or editing to an existing, approved ad will go to pending status. The ads will resume only after it is approved again by the OnlineDigitalJob.com team. It is therefore recommended that you do not make frequent edits to your ads, as the ads will not run until admin approval and hence affect your visibility level and ad show time.
Ad free revisions
OnlineDigitalJob.com is free to change its fee, increase or decrease the fee at its sole discretion for account upgrades, ad pack purchases and Grid advertisements.
In the event of a decrease in the pricing, OnlineDigitalJob.com will not offer a refund for the difference in pricing to any member who made a purchase at a higher price.
Users are free to use the funds deposited in the advertiser balance for any service offered in OnlineDigitalJob.com.
If there should be any unused funds, the user is free to request a refund anytime.
- The number of website visits, videos, signups and local advertisements displayed will be based on the city, state, gender, age, etc.
- The number of website visits, videos, signups and local advertisements showing in our site will be same even after Upgrading.
- Free users will not be allowed to enjoy any earnings from their ads even though ads are visible.
- Upgraded users will be able to earn per your membership plan if ads are available.
- Fake referral earnings detected in your account will be removed with immediate effect.
- Sub-Contract of this program is strictly prohibited.
- Membership packages are charged only in order to cover our Advertising expenses, account maintenance, Office & Software maintenance, COD charges, server, hosting and other expenses. We do not charge anything for the Job, it is absolutely free.
- The Membership package charges are non-refundable based.
- Only one account per household and IP is allowed. Multiple signups from the same IP is prohibited.
- The Term visitor in our website refers to Free signup done by your ad viewers via submitting the Registration form.
- The Term sale in our website refers to the plan purchase done by the visitor through your member link.
- Member will have to use the tools and Member Link provided by OnlineDigitalJob.com only. You can advertise your Member Link through any other website by means of banners, ads..etc.
- OnlineDigitalJob.com will not be responsible for your earnings, it depends upon your own efforts. Users are also advised to read the earnings disclaimer before joining.
- CASH BACK: The membership charges Rs.390 that you pay will be credited back to your earning balance which can be redeemed along with your 1st payment, however this cannot be withdrawn anytime before your 1st payment.
- We do not provide one to one training in our office and We do not provide Phone Support. You will have to contact us only from the support section for queries.
- Your Operating system must be either Windows 7 or above and latest version of web browser to browse our website.
- Queries that are already resolved in our website or Pdf files may not be responded.
- If there is any Technical Problem, until we solve it you have to co-operate with us.
- You may use graphic and text links both on your website and in emails. The site may also be advertised “offline” in classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use the graphics and text provided to you by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions.
- When a web surfer clicks through your member link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your username. Also, their IP address is tracked in the database along with your name. When this person decides to register, the script will look for this cookie and/or try to match their IP address to identify the member who will be awarded the payment. Visitors sent through your member link may join later in time and the commission will still be awarded if the cookie is present in their browser and/or the are using the same IP address as the one logged in the database.
- Availability of tasks like watching ads, YouTube Videos..etc may vary based on the advertiser’s requirement, Earnings per Ad view may increase or decrease based on the package chosen by advertisers.
- OnlineDigitalJob.com will not be responsible for the taxes on your income. You will have to pay it on your own.
- After receiving copy-paste login details, you can claim your hosting account, email us your domain name to support@OnlineDigitalJob.com, we will create your hosting account and email you the control panel details.
- Your Hosting account is valid for one year. In order to continue our services, you will have to pay yearly renewal charges. Make sure you renew your hosting account before the end of the subscription period to avoid service interruption. Failure to pay the charges will lead to the suspension of your hosting account.
- Your hosting account has a quota of 1GB and 500 MB of Bandwidth
- Email Accounts: You can create up to 10 Email accounts under your domain name.
- Only one Domain is allowed per hosting account. Add on domains are not allowed.
- Support: We will provide you basic support regarding your hosting account. However we cannot provide advanced support regarding your cpanel and hosting account, you will have to go through the help section provided in cpanel.
- If you face any technical issue with your website, you can notify us, we will fix it as early as we can. Kindly co-operate with us until we resolve it.
- You are free to transfer the domain or hosting account to any registrar and at any time.
The following things are prohibited to host on your website:
- Illegal use
- Harm to minors
- Fraudulent activity
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Forgery or impersonation
- Unsolicited commercial/bulk e-mail (SPAMMING)
- Adult or Porn materials
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events
- Copyrighted Music, Games, Mobile Apps, General Applications, or any third-party paid Software
We reserve the right to terminate the account if the above activities are done on our servers.
Your Account will be immediately terminated if any of the following happens.
- Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks)
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, sms etc…)
- Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- If any member violates the Terms & Conditions of OnlineDigitalJob.com.
- If you had not earned anything continuously for 3 months.
- Minimum Payout Rs.3000/-.
- After the withdrawal request, the process may take up to 15 working days for completion.
- We will not be responsible if Payee Name, Bank Name, Branch Name, Bank A/C No., Payable City, Payment Address or any other detail is incorrect.
- Payments will be processed according to the Payment Mode that you choose.
- Payment charges will be deducted from your Account balance. For Bank transfer 1%, Money Order 5% and for PayPal 7% of your withdrawal amount will be deducted.
- No arguments will be entertained once the payment is made.
- Your participation in the program is solely for this purpose: to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by your referral individuals.
- Fake referral signups will be rejected and amount earned from that will deducted.
- These terms will begin upon your signup with the program and will end when your account is terminated. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your account. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
- We will not be liable for your expenses such as advertisement charges, phone charges, electricity charges, 3g or data charges and internet charges, you will have to pay it on your own.
- We will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of “intents of harm” to the program or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the program and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of the affiliate program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
AD POSTING TERMS
- You will be paid for each and every Ad Posted as per the Plan that you choose.
- Each and every ad that you post should be valid. Do not post incomplete content.
Ad Posting Reports
- After posting your ad in the classified website, you will receive the ad posted link either by email or from the classified website. You should submit the ad posted link after posting every Ad.
- Please note before you submit the report, kindly check the all the ad posted link. We should be able to see your posted ad through the link.
- If your ad is not visible during verification, it will be considered as invalid. You won’t be paid for invalid links.
- Do not make any error in the member link while posting ads, else we would not be able to track your ad, visitors or sales.
- Do not use any automated system for posting Ads.
- There is No Minimum amount of ads to be posted per month to get paid.
- The list of Classified websites provided by us is only a sample, you will have to search for more classified from search engines.
- There is no minimum amount of work to be done per day but the maximum you can only post 1000 ads per day. Ads posted more than the limit in a day will be considered invalid.
- AD Report Approval: Once you submit the Ad posting report. It may take up to 7 working days for us to complete the verification and give you the credit.
- Earnings per Ad post may be increased or decreased from time to time.
- Copy-paste earnings Earnings may vary from 0.50 to 10 Rupees based on our advertiser pay rates from time to time.
- You can withdraw your earnings once a day.
- We do not provide Phone support. For queries, you have to go through the documents provided or contact us through email.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction of Jharkhand not with standing other rules that govern the choice of laws. Disputes can be resolved only in the jurisdiction of Jharkhand.
This member agreement demands complete adherence regardless and will not forfeit our right to enforce any and all provisions of this member agreement at any point in time.
You agree to follow through with all the terms and conditions listed in this page by making use of the website and by using our services regardless of your membership status, whether a free member or a paid member. By using OnlineDigitalJob.com, you are bound to give compliance to all the guidelines listed in this page.
Take time to review the member terms and conditions carefully before agreeing and using the website and our programs
- By filling out the signup form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.
- OnlineDigitalJob.com has complete rights to change the Terms & Conditions and Instructions of work without prior notice.
Users are advised to read these terms and conditions carefully